This is our primary product that features our finger system that has been tried and tested for nearly twenty years. It comes in two variants, for flat-belt and chevron-belt applications.
There are many different types of blades for both flat and chevron versions to suit different needs.
- Patented ‘finger system’ allows scraper to be fitted in any position from the snub drum backwards
- Durable carbide tips as standard
- Does not require slack belt to operate
- Works successfully on belts with both vulcanised and clip joints
- Old and worn belts are not damaged
- Also works on convex drums
- Standard carbide tip five-finger blades, very flexible and cleans whole width of belt
- Easy-fitting, low-cost maintenance and spares