This is our primary product that features our finger system that has been tried and tested for nearly twenty years. It comes in two variants, for flat-belt and chevron-belt applications.
There are many different types of blades for both flat and chevron versions to suit different needs.
- Patented “finger system” allows scraper to be fitted in any position from the snub drum backwards
- Does not require slack belt to operate
- Works successfully on belts with both vulcanised and clip joints
- Old and worn belts are not damaged
- Stainless steel tipped blades can be used for the harshest applications
- Polyurethane fingers, very flexible and cleans whole width of belt
- Easy fitting, low cost maintenance and spares